The search for top-quality family dentistry is a vital decision. Dental professionals work routinely with patients to help them achieve and maintain oral health and wellness. If you reside in the Austin, TX area and are in need of a new dental practice for yourself or your household, we encourage you to consider the following steps and recommendations for choosing a dental practice.
How do I choose a dental practice right for me?
There are various factors to take into consideration when shopping for a dental practice for yourself or your family. Dr. Kevin Winters and his team at The Hills Dental Spa Cosmetic and Family Dentistry will often recommend the following tips:
- Obtain recommendations from friends and family you trust. Word of mouth is an effective way of determining which dental practices to reach out to.
- Consider a practice that is child-friendly, especially if you have young children who need dental care from the same provider.
- Ask if same-day, back-to-back appointments can be made for everyone in the family. This saves time, energy, and money for everyone involved.
- Trust your instincts. If you visit a dental practice and do not care for the environment or the provider’s chairside manners, it may be time to make a switch or consider another option.
- Ensure the practice is conveniently located. If your practice is too far away from home, work, or school, you will likely find it more difficult to schedule routine appointments. A convenient location within the city is important.
- Consider the provider’s credentials. See what certification the dentist has, and take a look at the professional organizations they work with. This can ensure that a qualified dentist has the training and experience to provide proper care.
Are you looking for a new dental team for your family?
Look no further than The Hills Dental Spa Cosmetic and Family Dentistry in Austin, TX. Our team is committed to providing patients with solutions for themselves and their household in a quality dental facility. Dr. Kevin Winters and his team are here to assist new and returning families. Call (512) 347-0044 to request a consultation appointment at 6836 Bee Cave Road, Building 1, Suite 300.