CEREC “Chairside Economical Restoration of Esthetic Ceramics” crowns are fast and convenient. They make “same-day” dentistry possible. At The Hills Dental Spa in Austin we can fabricate strong, natural-looking crowns in just one visit.
Because of this, CEREC has many benefits.
CEREC For Dental Emergencies
CEREC technology can play an essential role in emergency dentistry.
A dental emergency is, by definition, inconvenient. (You can’t get more inconvenient than an event that takes place with no warning whatsoever.)
Reduce The Impact To Your Schedule
The dental injury and visit to an urgent care practice is disruptive enough. If your dental emergency necessitates ongoing dental appointments, it further complicates your life.
- You may have to take time off from work
- You may have to get child care
- You may have to cancel flight reservations for a vacation or business trip
- You may have to reschedule other appointments
Same-day restorations don’t require ongoing treatment after an initial emergency visit.
CEREC Crowns are High Quality
Worried that CEREC same-day restorations are inferior to traditional restorations?
Let’s put your mind at ease.
CEREC crowns are engineered using durable, high-quality materials.
A CEREC crown is shaped with CAD/CAM scanning technology which is just as accurate as a traditional impression. (Some dentists believe a CEREC crown is even more precise than a crown created from a traditional impression.)
- Are indistinguishable from your existing teeth
- Function like a traditional crown
- Don’t require a messy impression
- Don’t require a temporary crown that may come loose or fall off—leaving your damaged tooth at risk of further injury
- Can last ten years or longer
- Are finished in one dental visit
The Hills Dental Spa offers CEREC same-day crowns. We want all our patients to have healthy smiles. Schedule your next appointment with us today!
Contact The Hills Dental Spa:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):
6836 Bee Cave Road, Bldg 1 Ste 300